TorqueSense torque measurement module
Comprehensive reasons to use TorqueSense
The concept is based on the direct recording of decisive data where they occur: In the shaft that is subjected to torque, throughout its entire performance range.
This robust, high-performance mechatronic solution allows the precise recording of data with a high resolution and a high level of linearity as well as reliable repeat accuracy.
The non-contact measurement (no electronics or telemetry are required on the shaft) is maintenance-free and displays a significant level of resistance to shocks, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations.
Whether it is in the standard version or a customized configuration, this solution makes a convincing case thanks to its practical mechanical features and outstanding electronic capabilities, and currently offers the best price-performance ratio on the market.
- Ready-to-fit sensor unit with a robust measuring principle (“inverse magnetostriction”)
- No wear and a long operating life – non-contact and maintenance-free
- High precision even at low torque
- Long-term stability (no sensor drift)
- Customer-specific mechanical interfaces are possible
- Integrated speed measurement is possible
- Integrated temperature measurement is possible
- Scalable shaft diameter and measuring range